Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Get to know our Cohencierge

We snagged a few minutes with Jacob Haigler, the Cohencierge personal account manager at the DDB. He's available from 9-5, five days a week to navigate any requests and services--from dinner reservations to procuring concert tickets, and of course connecting you to the right products and showrooms for whatever you're looking for. This members-only service is powered by Quintessentially. For more information and to become a member, call 646-556-7060 or email cohencierge@quintessentially.com.

We wanted to know what his busy days are really like. But of course he's not naming names!

1) How long have you been a Cohencierge? And what prepared you for this
position?

I have been a concierge with Quintessentially for just under one year now and a Cohencierge Account Manager for one month now. I have always had a taste for luxury, which makes Quintessentially a perfect fit. Having been born and raised in New York City, I have a great knowledge of the city and all its gems and it's great to be able to share this with my members.

2) What's the most interesting part of the job?

By far the most interesting part of my job is the unusual requests I get from members. I have come across some pretty amazing requests. We've had a member who asked that we arrange a private after-hours tour of the Cairo Museum with a leading Egyptologist. Another member asked that we track down a mink massage mitten she had seen an an old James Bond movie. We have also arranged for a dozen hamburgers from a members favorite burger joint in LA, be shipped overnight to him in New York. I see at least one "interesting" request each month. This and the access to all that is "inaccessible" my position affords keeps me going.

3) What's the strangest thing you've been asked to track down?

I had a member asked that we locate and purchase the complete "Frasier" series on DVD translated to Arabic. Another member, who was visiting from across the pond, ask that we find someone to witness his wedding. I personally went down to City Hall that next morning and bore witness to his impromptu wedding.

4) Is there anything you're hoping someone asks of you? Of course, I am waiting for a request from one of my members to have me jet set around the world with them for the summer. It sounds a bit far off but I could see it happening. Remember, anything's possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment