Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcoming Rose Tarlow Melrose House

The new Rose Tarlow Melrose House showroom is open for business any day now.

“It is tremendously exciting for me personally that Rose Tarlow  Melrose House will have its own shop in  Manhattan,” said famed designer Rose Tarlow. “I have always taken in to consideration how people live and interact in this remarkable city. Having a shop here means I can offer New York designers an interesting collection of my favorite designs and fabrics, and of course, my new contemporary pieces and rugs.”

Visit Suite 1616 for a distinctly California-in New York- experience-- the soft light streams through ribbon windows making for a transporting effect.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to our new neighbors at Rose Tarlow. Your showroom looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good neighbors you are at Pierre Frey!

    ReplyDelete